- To support the country’s efforts to attain universal health coverage through community health programs, and support immunization programs and partnerships at the local, national and global levels.
- To increase access of vulnerable populations to education, skill acquisition and other mentorship programs as well as build the capacity of relevant stakeholders.
- To increase the program spread and impact through improved and strengthened partnerships between civil society organizations, the government and other development partners anywhere in the world.
- To strengthen women’s socio-economic autonomy and participation in socio-development at local, subnational and national levels.
- To design and conduct high impact research, monitoring, evaluation and learning activities as well as disseminate the findings and relevant information for accurate decision-making on immunization, including best innovative practices amongst civil society organizations and other stakeholders